We’re thrilled to be on ProductHunt today! We’re happy to have more software teams discover the power of LaunchDarkly to help them build better software, faster.
Here are ten ways you can use LaunchDarkly:
- Run beta programs on your live application by explicitly including the people you want to see a new feature
- Quickly turn off a poorly performing feature
- Allow users to opt-in for early access to new features
- Do phased rollouts to percentages of your users to verify there are no scalability issues.
- Protect features from users by excluding them from ever seeing them – for example, excluding anyone from TechCrunch from seeing new functionality
- Run A/B tests of features to see which perform better.
- Control subscription plans by bundling features flags into plans
- Show expert users and beginner users different features entirely
- Put portions (or your entire application) into maintenance mode
- Cleanly sunset old, unused features
If you have any questions, we’re happy to answer – you can use Intercom, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org